Welcome to our website !

Accessorize Baked Blush in 'Scandal'

By 16:25 , ,

A while ago I went into Accessorize and I ended up purchasing a baked blush in 'Scandal'. I don't own any other baked blushes and I thought they looked similar to the MAC baked blushes and for only £5 it was so cheap as well!


I really love the packaging (sorry mine's a bit dirty - it's got eyeliner and mascara on it), the butterflies look really cute and you can see the blush as well.


As you can see it's in Scandal as I previously mentioned.


The actual product is even prettier than the packaging. I really like how this can be used as a highlighter and blush in one. I'm very pale, and so it gives a nice glow to the skin and means I don't have to highlight as well.


It's domed like the MAC Mineralize Skin Finish's and I've been using this every day for a good few months and there's still so much product left.


As you can see there is a slight shimmer to it, without being too over the top.

Overall I love this product, it's such a pretty colour and it's really inexpensive which is a bonus! I'll definitely be picking up some of the other shades when I have a chance.

xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments