Welcome to our website !

Free Benefit make up in Glamour magazine (June/July 2012)

By 19:28 , ,

So as some of you may know, last year Glamour was giving away sample sizes of Benefit products in summer, this year they're doing it again!


For only £2 as well, it's such a good deal! As you can see i got the 'Porefessional' and 'Bad gal' mascara. There's also a 'That gal' brightening primer available but I couldn't find that one in Tesco. 


I haven't used this mascara yet as I have plenty of mascaras on the go already, but the packaging alone is gorgeous! I'll definitely be doing a review of this and the primer once I've used them.


Even though it's only 7.5ml of product rather than the 22ml full size product it's still quite a generous sample size!

I've been using this for a few days so far and i will do a full review when I've used it for a little longer.

If you want to get any of the Benefit sample sizes from Glamour magazine, I'd recommend going soon before they sell out!

xx




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the mascara, it's really lengthening! I've been using the same Bourjois one for ages in between trying others and this is the only one I'd consider swapping it for :) I love porefessional after using my sample too xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i couldn't find 'that gal' either </3

    ReplyDelete