Welcome to our website !

Small Boots Haul

By 19:44 , , , ,

On my lunch break on Saturday I decided since I had £10 worth of Boots vouchers that I should spend them since there was a couple of things I wanted. And I thought I'd do a post on what I bought.




So I finally went and bought the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer after I'd seen so many amazing reviews about it. I got it in 'Fair' and I haven't actually used it yet, but I'm sure I'll love it. It's only £4.19 and has been compared to MAC concealers, so I do have high hopes for this concealer.



I also bought the Collection 2000 Sheer Loose Powder which was only £2.99 but I can't find it on the Boots website, so I'm not sure if they're discontinuing it, but it's still available on the Collection 2000 website. I've never bought a loose powder before and since I had money to spend, I thought I should try it.



Finally the last thing I bought was this Collection 2000 Supersize mascara which was once again, only £2.99.  It was an impulse buy but I don't usually just wear one coat of mascara, so I thought I'd try something new.

I'll do a review on all of these products once I've used them.


This is also how the English 'summer' is looking currently...


xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments