Welcome to our website !

Sleek 'Rose Gold' Blush

By 18:43 ,

Whilst I was on holiday I finally bought another Sleek product, but this time I bought one of their blushes. I bought the shade Rose Gold because everyone seems to love it!





As you can see it is quite shimmery which I'm not usually a fan of, however it's not overdone. It looks so pretty on the cheeks and gives a nice glow.

I bought it from Superdrug for £4.29 which isn't expensive considering it's 8g. It has a mirror as well in the lid, which will be useful. I do think I'll be wearing this a lot this summer (well, what's left of it).

xx


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. What a nice color! It reminds me a little of NARS' Orgasm. :)

    abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up this blush while I was in Manchester last month, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete