Welcome to our website !

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush (Hot Tamale)

By 20:12 ,

 A while ago I purchased this blush from a blog sale. I knew these weren't available in the UK so I wanted to try it and see if it was a good product. I can't remember the exact price because it was a blog sale, however you can buy them from eBay.







When I found out these were called 'Dream Bouncy Blushers' I assumed once you'd used the product, that it would return to it's original shape, however this is not the case. You can see from the photos above, that it just flattens out.

Anyway, I still do really like this blush, it has fairly good pigmentation if you swatch it a few times, otherwise it can be used as a sheer blush which also looks nice on the cheeks. I got mine in the shade Hot Tamale which is a lot darker than I would usually use for a blush, but like I said you can build up the colour. It's a shame these aren't avaliable in the UK since I would love to try out other shades.

I just apply this with my fingers as I feel it's easier than trying to use a brush. I have tried using a brush, but it didn't pick up much product, so it applies better for me if I use my fingers. It is a very creamy and blend-able consistency so it's easy to work with.

xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. To be honest I've heard terrible things about this product, but it looks pretty decent to me. Pigmentation looks good!

    http://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete