Welcome to our website !

Day of revision ft. Yankee Candles Sun and Sand

By 19:30 ,

Today I decided I needed to spent a whole day revising and not get distracted (which clearly didn't happen since I took these photos and I am now blogging about my day haha!). Anyway, when I do spend time revising these are usually my essentials. 


Tying my hair up and having it sit on the top of my head like a pineapple - it may look ridiculous but that's okay since no one will see me and it's out of my face!


Mind maps - I know some people hate them but I love them.


Making my revision colourful - I love making my work colourful, I find that way my revision is a little less dull. I use felt tips for huge mind maps, highlighters and thin tipped liners as well.


Lighting a candle - it always makes me feel calmer, and today I was burning 'Sun and Sand' by Yankee Candles. Mine is just the sampler size and the glass jar is from my Ikea haul. I really love the scent of this candle, I bought it last summer but completely forgot about it so I thought burning it now would try and keep me focused for summer!


Coffee - Lots and lots of coffee to keep me going!


What are your essentials for revising?


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. good luck, im currently studying and my deadline is wednesday, my key? - lots of tea xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Good luck to you too :). I wish I liked tea, but I can't stand it! xxx

      Delete
  2. lots of cups of tea, and yes, lots of coloured pens!
    love this post:)
    danielle
    http://makeupandfashiondanielle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete