Welcome to our website !

Life Update | Via Photos #1

By 08:30 ,

As I mentioned in my last post I've been away on holiday and got back on Monday so I thought I'd do a quick update via photos of what's been going on.






I went to Greece with my friends for a week and it was amazing. It was so hot and when we arrived back in the UK it's almost as hot here as it was in Greece which is phenomenal that we're having an English summer.


Strawberries are my absolute favourites, so I've been having a few strawberries and strawberry yogurt for breakfast.


Yesterday I spent my afternoon sorting through hundreds of photos that I've had printed off but never actually done anything with. I thought I'd put them into photo albums, but the majority of my photos are 6x4.5 which means I need to buy new photo albums in order for them to fit in, stress!

What have you been up to lately?



You Might Also Like

0 comments