Welcome to our website !

Sunny Sunday Summary

By 15:03 , , ,

Today I've taken quite a few photos for my upcoming blog posts, so in the mean time I thought I'd do another 'life' post which I know some people might find boring, but I enjoy being able to document events, memories and days with photos.


Sadly my beloved Sleek Storm Palette is broken in many ways. I dropped it and 2 of my the shadows smashed completely, and I've hit pan on 2 of the shades so I think I'll need to purchase a new one soon. I've had this palette a couple of years and I absolutely love it.


Desert and ice cream, two of my absolute favourites. I'm not sure why but I only really have desert in the summer.


I promise you this isn't just turning into a food post, but it's always nice when your family bring you home a Krispy Kreme Doughnut!



Finally my little baby (yes, I refer to my kitten as my baby - definitely a crazy cat lady already haha!) turned 1 this week! I remember when I first met him and he was so tiny and adorable and now he's this huge ball of fluff and still adorable!

How has your week been?


You Might Also Like

0 comments