Welcome to our website !

Asda Haul | NSPA Coconut Range and George Make Up

By 16:30 , , , , , , , , ,

Yesterday I went shopping with my Mum to pick up a few bits for uni and then we went into Asda to have a quick look around. I bought some stationery and a few other necessities for uni but I obviously ended up down the beauty aisle and I picked up a few things.


The first things I bought were from the NSPA range and I'd never heard of this brand before, but there was a 2 for £4 offer on their body products so I thought I'd give them a go. I was torn between buying raspberry and coconut but I chose coconut because I already have a lot of raspberry Body Shop items at home. Anyway, these two products smell amazing. 

I've already tried the Coconut Body Milk once after my shower last night and so far I really like it, but I'll keep using it a little longer before I do a full review. It's usually priced at £3 for 300ml which is a bargain. 

I then chose the Coconut Body Mist to go with the body milk. This also smells wonderful and the scent lingers as well, which is obviously the point of a body mist but sometimes I find the smell just disappears after a few minutes. This also retails at £3 usually. 



Finally, this George Glow Shine Luminous Highlighter caught my eye because I thought it looked similar to Benefit High Beam (which I have reviewed here) and so soon I will do a comparison of the two and a review as well. This highlighter was only £3.50 so we'll see how good it is!

Have you bought any new beauty products recently?





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I haven't had a good experience with one of the Nspa cleansers, but I still hear great reviews on their other products so haven't given up on them yet! I love body mists so I'll check this out. Thanks for sharing! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame! But it's good you've not given up yet, hopefully you'll find something in the Nspa range that works for you! xx

      Delete