Welcome to our website !

Crazy Cat Lady

By 18:47 , ,

Some of you may or may not know that I am in fact a cat lover. In October 2012 I homed a beautiful kitten called Smokey and I made a post about it here and he is now over a year old. Back in April my kitten's mum had more kittens and I made another post (including a lot of cute photos) here. Well now, the last kitten was being re-homed but I obviously had to have a cuddle before he/she went. I thought I'd share a few photos with you, just because, well kittens are cute!

(please ignore my messy hair, it's just one of those bad hair days!)


cat selfies hahaha.

A little comparison photo. (2 weeks old on the left and 16 weeks old on the right!)

I hope you're all having a good day! I will be posting more beauty related posts soon I promise.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm a cat person as well! Back in brazil I had three and I miss them everyday. I'm not allowed pet in the flat, which I hate! Cute picturessss! xx

    www.ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete