Welcome to our website !

Simple Kind To Skin Moisture Boost Hydro Mist Spray | Review

By 09:00 , , , , , , , ,

As usual I ended up in my local Boots before work and I wasn't too fussed by any of the make up on the stands but whilst looking at skincare products I noticed a product I hadn't seen before by Simple. It was the Simple Kind To Skin Moisture Boost Hydro Mist Spray which retails at £5.99 for 50ml of product.


As far as packaging goes, I have no complaints as it's just a spray bottle with similar packaging to the rest of the Simple range. This spray is meant to give you naturally dewy skin which drew me into the product immediately because I prefer a dewy look compared to a matte look. It contains 2 vitamins that are beneficial for your skin, pro vitamin B and vitamin E. As well as these the spray also contains two "skin loving ingredients" which are lotus flower and glycerin. As well as these elements to it, like other Simple products it has no perfume, colour or harsh chemicals which puts me at ease knowing I'm not putting these onto my skin. I personally get on with Simple products, although I know some people do not at all, but it really works well for my skin.

The actual spray itself is brilliant in my opinion. I just spray it a couple of times (for best results use 2-4 sprays at about 20-30cm away from the face) and my skin feels instantly hydrated, but it doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky. It also dries really quickly as well and does leave me with dewy looking skin, I wish I had this product in my collection when it was really hot here in England because it is so refreshing!

As it's only a small bottle, this has both pros and cons in my opinion. A con is that you I think £5.99 is a little pricey for 50ml of product, however on the other hand it's the perfect size to just chuck in your handbag or make up bag.

Overall, I am glad I purchased this. I think I would still re purchase it, despite it being a little pricey but just to refresh my face whilst I'm at work or out shopping it's definitely handy.

Have you tried the Simple Kind To Skin Moisture Boost Hydro Mist Spray? If not, would you be interested in trying it?





You Might Also Like

0 comments