Welcome to our website !

Current Beauty Favourites | October 2013

By 12:12 , , , , , , , , ,

I'm trying to get back into the swing of blogging regularly so today I'm going to be doing my current beauty favourites.


Seascape Lip Balm - £10
This is an absolute essential for me at the moment. The change in weather has meant that my lips have been really dry and I've been needing to apply lip balm a lot, and so this has been so useful. It's peppermint flavoured too, which is a bonus. It also contains natural ingredients which is nice to know.


Maybelline Colour Show Nail Polish (336 Wine Shimmer) - £2.99
This is just a perfect shade for Autumn/Winter and as you can see from the photo above there is shimmer in it too, which just makes me more excited for Christmas. It lasts really well and dries quite quickly as well which is good because I really dislike waiting around for my nails to dry (I need to invest in a drying spray!).

Topshop Lipstick (Called Up) - £8
My last post was a review on this lipstick which you can read here so I won't go into too much detail but I've been wearing this lipstick almost everyday which is a lot for someone like me who previously didn't like lipstick! It's another perfect lipstick for Autumn/Winter.

L'Oreal Kiss Proof Lipgloss - £2.49
I've been applying this lipgloss over the top of my Topshop lipstick and it's the perfect lipgloss for me. It's not sticky, it's also kiss proof as the name suggests and it's cheap so this has definitely become a favourite at the moment.


Collection Illuminating Touch Brightening Concealer - £3.99
I re-purchased this a couple of weeks ago because my previous tube ran out, but I love it. I feel it really does brighten under my eyes and is pale enough for me to wear. I've been wearing this every time I wear make up for the past few months and it has a really nice formulation that doesn't crease under my eyes and doesn't look like I've caked make up on.


What are your current beauty favourites?




You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. love the colour of the nail polish!

    Alice x
    Makeupandmagazines.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emily, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my latest blog post for more info if you like :) have a lovely evening!

    Oh So Bridie | Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I'll have a look now! xx

      Delete
  3. The balm sounds super lovely & the Topshop lipstick is a gorgeous colour! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen that loreal kiss proof lip gloss before! x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Kiss Proof Lip Gloss looks interesting, I haven't seen it before.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete