Welcome to our website !

5 Minute Make Up | Quick And Easy

By 09:30 , , , ,


I'm sure everyone has had those days where you wake up late but still want to look fairly presentable (or you've woken up so hungover but don't want to go to uni looking like death in my case!). Well these are my go to products for that quick make up look that makes it look like you've spent time doing your make up!

The foundation is illuminating so it makes you look more awake and just adding a little bit of powder over the top stops you getting oily throughout the day. Adding a little definition to your brows can really change your whole look and it's so simple to do. If I'm running late I don't have time for eyeliner because I just know it'd go wrong so a bit of eyeshadow solves that problem. Finally add a little mascara and you're done and can be running out the door!

What are your quick make up essentials?


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I always think you can't go wrong with blusher, if I could only ever have one bit of makeup it would be blusher, its quick easy and instant pretty

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not been wearing blusher as much recently! I'm trying to get back into it though. xxx

      Delete