Welcome to our website !

Beauty and Blogging Aims | For 2014

By 19:54 , , , , , ,

(Image taken and edited by me)

I'm not making New Year's resolutions because I never stick to them so instead I've come up with a few aims for 2014, some to do with my blog and some beauty ones as well. So here they are...

1) Blog more often - I'm sure this must seem like a cliché aim for most people with blogs but I'm really going to try and stick to this. Since starting uni my life changed completely and I was finding myself spending less time online which meant less time blogging but this year I'm going to try and change this. 

2) Check out more blogs - I read and appreciate every comment I get and I always try my best to reply to them all, but I want to check out every blog that leaves me a comment. I've been doing this more recently but I'm going to try and keep it up.

3) Get more use out of the make up I have - Since moving to uni I've realised what products I really do love and what products I left at home and missed. I'm aware that I own a ridiculous amount of make up considering I only have one face and can only wear so many products at once, so this year I'm going to try and switch up my make up more often and use what I have. 


So they are my aims for 2014 and even though there are only a few I'd rather have a few achievable aims than a long list of ones I'll never complete! 



If you've made any, what are your resolutions or aims for this year?


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I'm looking forward to reading more posts from you this year <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed looking through your blog at the pictures and all the beauty tips! thanks for sharing!

    http://www.carleefries.com/

    ReplyDelete