Welcome to our website !

Summary of 2013 | Via Photos

By 22:27 , , , , , , ,

First of all Happy New Year! I hope 2014 is a great year for you all and it's filled with happiness. I love looking back at my photos from throughout the year so I decided to make a collage with one photo from each month. 2013 hasn't been the best year of my life but I've got good memories of this year too, it's not all bad.


Snowy weather // 18th birthday // Revision taking over my life
2 week old kitten // Last day at school // End of A-level exams
Girls holiday in Greece // Bought my Macbook Pro // Uni room
New favourite lipstick // Festive Starbucks // Christmas coffee back at home


I have a lot of other photos from 2013 as I'm constantly taking photos but I thought these summed up each month pretty well (excluding all the drinks and nights out but they're not pretty pictures haha!)


What are you looking forward to in 2014?
Also what posts would you like to see from me in the upcoming year?








You Might Also Like

0 comments