Welcome to our website !

SEVENTEEN Poreless Primer | Review

By 09:30 , , , , , , , ,



I bought this primer a couple of months ago as I was looking for a new drugstore primer. The packaging is fairly simple and it's a reasonable price. The product itself does what it says, it does reduce the appearance of my pores and it does smooth out my skin which makes applying foundation easier.

However, I found that it does not prolong the wear of my foundation and I have experimented with different foundations and I still had the same result. Also, I found that a lot of product was required for application which meant that I hit pan on this primer very quickly and I'm not very impressed with that.

I don't usually do negative reviews of products, but I was disappointed with this primer and I will not be repurchasing this in the future. I will stick to my other well loved primers.

Do you have any drugstore primer recommendations for me?


You Might Also Like

0 comments