Welcome to our website !

A Little Update

By 13:00 ,


My posts have been few and far between recently and I apologise for that. My two weeks of freshers is now over and lectures are back in full swing and I have four 9am starts and I'm not a morning person at all! I've been so busy with moving into a house, a new timetable, new lecturers, takeaways and far too many hangovers!

I've had such a good freshers, but still not as good as last year when I was a real fresher. I've still not unpacked everything yet which I really need to get around to but I have put up fairy lights, an obvious essential! Uni is great as usual and I'm loving that it feels Autumnal because that just reminds me of cosy nights with a hot drink and a blanket and Netflix.

I've been planning blog posts in my head which will all be posted soon and I'm going to get myself back into a routine of posting regularly and I'm excited as I've got my blogging mojo back too. Although I haven't been posting, I've still been reading lots of blogs but I have a few more to catch up on.

I hope you're all well!


You Might Also Like

0 comments