Welcome to our website !

My Autumn Beauty Essentials | Drugstore

By 08:30 ,


W7 In The Buff // Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick '30' // Barry M Raspberry // 17 Metallic Eyes 'Wild Nude' 
 17 Blusher 'Plum Puff' // Collection Eyeshadow Pencil 'Hot Chocolate 4'

I've mentioned this palette quite a few times now but I adore it. It's perfect for everyday and night time looks too and it's a bargain at under £6. I'd recommend this to anyone who can't afford the Naked palette but wants a palette with very similar shades in.

At the moment this is my favourite Autumn lipstick, I wear it both day and night. In the day time I just dab it on my lips to give a more subtle look and for a night time look I apply it straight from the tube. 

I mentioned this polish in my top 3 polishes for Autumn post and I still love it. It's just the perfect Autumnal shade and I love Barry M polishes, it's the perfect nail polish for me.

Seventeen Metallic Eyes 'Wild Nude'
I think this has since been discontinued but there are many similar options out there such as the Maybelline Colour Tattoos. It's a beautiful nude cream eyeshadow that's perfect to put on in a rush or as a base for an eyeshadow look.

This is my favourite Autumn blush as it's a deep plum colour (hence the name) but it's not too overpowering but it is very pigmented so needs to be applied with a light hand. I have quite a large blush collection so this wasn't an easy pick, but it's a gorgeous shade.

I've been loving using a little bit of this on my lash line instead of liquid liner, it has a much more subtle feel about it. It can also be worn as an eyeshadow, although it can crease a little after a few hours.

What are your Autumn beauty favourites?





You Might Also Like

0 comments