Welcome to our website !

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation | Review

By 09:00 , , , ,



In the summer everyone seemed to love the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation and I wasn't overly interested if I'm honest. I'm slightly wary of trying new foundations since my skin can be quite sensitive and I usually stick to the products I know work for foundation, but as my skin was improving a little I thought I'd try it.

This is a medium coverage foundation, but it is build-able if you'd want more of a full coverage. The best part about this product for me is that it doesn't feel like I have foundation on, it's so lightweight but it evens out my skin tone and covers blemishes to a certain extent. Although I see a lot of bloggers rave about this in Summer I love it in Winter too because it really brightens up my skin and that's what I desperately need in Winter.

It does have small shimmer particles in the foundation, which some people seem to hate, but for me I don't think they're that noticeable once you've applied it. The only downside for me is that the palest shade 'True Ivory' is still a tad too dark for me but it's wearable as long as I really blend it in.

What's your favourite drugstore foundation?


You Might Also Like

0 comments