Welcome to our website !

Seventeen Blow Out Mascara | Review

By 09:00 , , , ,


I originally purchased this mascara a few years ago and I remember loving the brilliant results it gave me however I often switch between mascaras so never came back to it until recently. I saw this in Boots the other day when I was browsing the make up aisle and I remembered how much I loved it so thought I'd give it another try.

The brush on this mascara is huge in comparison to most other mascaras I own and I love it. I'm not particularly fussy about what kind of wand a mascara has, but I really do feel the larger wand helps applying this mascara.

The mascara claims to give x12 volume and although I can't measure if it does give x12 volume, it definitely is the most volumising mascara I've ever owned. I've found this mascara is also easy to build up and I've not had any problems with clumping or flaking.


If you're looking for a budget mascara I really do recommend you to pick this up as I love it and I'm so glad I picked it up again recently.

Have you ever tried any Seventeen mascaras?



You Might Also Like

0 comments