Welcome to our website !

EcoTools Fresh & Flawless Brush Set | Review

By 09:00 , , ,


I recently bought myself my first set of EcoTools brushes and I'm so impressed. When I ordered these I'll be honest, I didn't realise they were travel sized brushes but that's no problem for me as they'll come in handy when I have weekends at home. 



This set includes 5 brushes. A flat concealer brush, buffing concealer brush, precision foundation brush, complexion blending brush and full powder brush. I've used all of these and my favourites are the blending brush and powder brush, although I use them for different things than as the name suggests. I find the blending brush perfect for contouring as it's tapered and fits perfectly in the hollows of my cheeks and I use the powder brush for blush. The other brushes are great too don't get me wrong, I just haven't got as much use out of them as of yet.



I love the detailing on the handles of all these brushes, that's what first attracted me to them. Having pretty brushes just makes putting my make up on so much more enjoyable (maybe that's sad, I don't know!). 

The brushes are also really well made, wash well and are really good quality especially for the price. EcoTools are definitely a company I'll be buying more brushes from soon as I love these.

Have you tried EcoTools brushes? If so, what brushes would you recommend for me to try next?



You Might Also Like

0 comments