Welcome to our website !

Garnier Summer Body Gradual Tanner | Review

By 09:00 , ,


I am a pale gal, and when I say that I mean really pale (NW10-13 in MAC foundation pale) so I like to use gradual moisturiser to ensure I don't look like a ghost. Even through the water months I try and fake tan so I thought I'd share with you what I've been using recently. It had been in my drawer of ra little while as I forgot about it, but now I remember why I loved it.

My favourite feature about this product is that it doesn't have the typical biscuity fake tan smell as it has apricot extract in and so the smell isn't as offensive. It's easy to blend in and dries quickly whilst moisturising as well as giving a little tan. The product itself is white which means it doesn't stain my clothes or sheets if I get it anywhere but myself which is another bonus. 

What's your favourite fake tan?

p.s. I've now made a new instagram account for all things beauty. I just wanted it separate from my personal one, you can view my profile here and follow me if you want to!

You Might Also Like

0 comments