Welcome to our website !

Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation | Review

By 09:30 , ,

Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation

I picked this up on a whim a few weeks ago (see my haul here) and I hadn't seen any reviews of this foundation, and even now I've only seen 2! I was a little sceptical about this foundation purely because I find Maybelline foundations hit and miss for me, however I'm pleasantly surprised. It's available in 7 different shades, which isn't bad and the shade I have is 10 Ivory which is the lightest shade.

The packaging is unlike any other foundations I have, but the shape of the bottle is interesting and it's compact for travel too. 

Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation Applicator

Now, this is where the foundation gets interesting. Until I've tried this foundation I've never used an applicator like this. It's a teardrop shape and the idea is you just drop it onto the back of your hand until you have the right amount you need. I personally prefer just swiping it on the back of my hand as I get more product that way. I actually quite like this applicator, even though it's different.

The foundation itself is very lightweight and offers a light coverage, however it is build able to medium coverage. Once applied, I don't even notice I'm wearing foundation which i love for 'no make up make up' kind of days. It blends easily, whether I use a beauty blender sponge, a brush or my fingers however I personally prefer using a brush. The shade itself is a little darker than my trust L'Oreal True Match, but with a little more time blending means it doesn't look too dark for my skin. 

Overall I am really impressed by this foundation and would definitely recommend it if you're looking for a lightweight foundation to try out. It's also only £5.99 at the moment as an introductory offer. 

Have you tried this foundation? If not, do you think you would pick it up?

p.s. I've now made a new instagram account for all things beauty. I just wanted it separate from my personal one, you can view my profile here and follow me if you want to!

You Might Also Like

0 comments