Welcome to our website !

The Netflix Tag

By 09:00 ,



Alice from Annie Writes Beauty started this tag and I think it's a brilliant idea. If you want to check out her answers, click here. I'm obsessed with Netflix and I'm sure most of you are too, it's the perfect procrastination activity!


1. What are you favourite series' to watch on Netflix?
Prison Break, hands down is my absolute favourite. I also love Orange Is The New Black and Grey's Anatomy. 

2. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
I'm currently on season 3 of Grey's Anatomy, but I've also just started Cupcake Wars and Once Upon A Time.

3. If you could have any series, old or new put on Netflix, what would it be? 
Modern Family and Teen Mom. I love both of these. I know a few seasons of Modern Family used to be on Netflix, but sadly they removed it.

4. What is your one peeve about Netflix?
That for some reason (it might just be me) it only works on Google Chrome and no other browser.

5. What are your essentials for a perfect night in with Netflix?
A blanket, fluffy socks, hot chocolate and some snacks, (preferably chocolate) and a candle too. 

6. Recommend one series or film for someone else.
Prison Break as a series and 10 Things I Hate About You as a film.

I tag:

You Might Also Like

0 comments