Welcome to our website !

10 Facts About Me

By 09:00


I realised the other day that I've had this blog since 2009 and I've only got a little 'About Me' section so I thought I'd share a little more about me.

1. I'm studying Psychology at university and I'm currently in my second year.
2. I'm a self confessed crazy cat lady
3. I'm addicted to coffee, completely.
4. One day I'd love to move America
5. I have 9 piercings and no tattoos.
6. However, I do really want a tattoo .
7. I'm an introvert.
8. I love being a student, but at the same time I can't wait until I have a family of my own.
9. Christmas is my favourite time of year.
10. I love photography and I'm always looking of ways to improve.

Tell me a fact about you in the comments below! If you've done a post like this I'd love to read it so feel free to link it below.


You Might Also Like

0 comments