Welcome to our website !

Distant.

By 13:00 ,

You may or may not have noticed but recently I've been a little distant from my blog in this past week or so. Maybe it's because it's the end of my university term and I'm feeling a little 'eugh' and ready to go home home or maybe it's just I've been overwhelmed by the amount of work I have due in soon. 

I've been reading a few blogs, checking on twitter and instagram but I just felt I wasn't good enough to continue blogging. I've had my scheduled posts going up still and as of tomorrow I go home for the Easter break so I'll be able to take better quality photos again, yay!

I feel this post has been me rambling a lot, but I'm now loving blogging again and I'm planning posts and feeling inspired again. I'm also excited to go home for Easter and to see my family and friends again.




You Might Also Like

0 comments