Welcome to our website !

Natural Collection Cream Blush - Rosy Pink | Review

By 10:00 , , ,




Natural Collection is a brand that I feel is often overlooked, I'll admit I sometimes too but there are some real hidden gems in their range. It's a brand I used to love when I was starting out in make up as everything is £1.99 and there's almost always a 2 for £3.50 offer on.

I love their powder blushes so I thought I'd pick up one of their cream blushes to give it a try. Rosy Pink is the one I decided to pick up and there are 3 other shades available. The shade itself is gorgeous and perfect for everyday to give your skin a pop of colour. It blends nicely, has great lasting powder and only faded slightly towards the end of the day. 

Overall I really like this blush, and it's nice to see that there are affordable cream blushes in the drugstore as they can sometimes be difficult to come by. If you're ever in Boots I'd really suggest having a look at the Natural Collection stand as you may be surprised at what you find!

Have you tried any Natural Collection products?


You Might Also Like

0 comments