Welcome to our website !

52 Weeks Project | Week 14 Happy Easter

By 22:00 ,

14/52

Happy Easter lovelies! I realise this post is a little later than usual but I've been stuffing my face with a delicious Easter lunch courtesy of my Dad and I've had some chocolate too of course. This week has been so nice, I'm home for Easter so I've been able to see my friends and family so I'm really happy.

I've been out for coffee and breakfast and afternoon treats with my friends this week as you can see from my photos. I also walked my neighbours dog Beau for them yesterday as they were out for the day and she's gorgeous. I obviously had to include a photo of my cat Dora too as she was sat with my whilst I was writing my uni assignment. 

I'm currently sat watching TV with my parents sipping a glass of rosé so as you can probably guess I'm really enjoying being at home!

How has your week been? Have you done anything special for Easter Sunday?


You Might Also Like

0 comments