Welcome to our website !

Favourite Liquid Liner | Collection Extreme 24hour Felt Tip Liner

By 13:30 , , , ,


I have gone back and forth between liquid liners for years now and I always go back to Collection's Felt Tip Liner. It's so affordable and I feel Collection is an underrated brand sometimes, apart from them being well known for the infamous lasting perfection concealer. Anyway, I cannot fault this liner and I have to say I feel it does last for 24 hours too. Sometimes I do forget to take my makeup off and so I can say this does last for a long time without smudging. I personally prefer felt tip liners to create a cat flick as I find them easier to control.



I also love how the tip of this eyeliner is fairly thin so you can create a thin line if you want to, or you can angle the pen and create a thicker line. I really cannot fault this eyeliner as I've repurchased it about 6 or 7 times now which is saying something! I store this upside down in a jar so it doesn't dry out as quickly.

What's your favourite eyeliner?



You Might Also Like

0 comments