Welcome to our website !

Top Picks For Spring Nail Polishes

By 10:30 , , , ,


Last week I blogged about my top 5 lipsticks for Spring and I thought today I'd share with you my favourite nail polishes. I will admit, usually I only wear a burgundy or red polish throughout the whole year and ignore spring trends but this year it's been different. I've been wearing more colour polishes and I'm loving it. Barry M's Strawberry Ice Cream was a favourite of mine when I was in secondary school and I fell in love with it again. The only downside is because it's a pastel shade it does require a good 2 or 3 coats. Next up is the polish that I'm wearing right now, Rimmel's Rose Libertine. It's just a perfect coral pink shade that just looks so feminine and beautiful. It dries super quick too which is always an added bonus. 
MUA's U Rock is a shade that unfortunately isn't available anymore but a lilac shade is perfect for Spring. It just brightens up any look and isn't too overpowering. My final pick is from Miss Sporty's Clubbing Colours range. Green Lemmon 330 is a gorgeous shade and it has a wide brush which makes application so much faster.

What are your favourite nail polishes for Spring?




You Might Also Like

0 comments