Welcome to our website !

Cheap Eyeliner Storage

By 09:30 , ,



Since starting uni almost 2 years ago I've really struggled with finding beauty storage that works for me. It's difficult because I don't want to spend a lot on storage that I'm only really using for half the year and half my makeup. However I have found the perfect eyeliner storage for me, so I'm sharing it with you.

If you saw my post the other week you'll know that this is my favourite eyeliner and as it's a felt tip liner it's best storage upside down. So, when I popped into Poundland and saw this cute jar with ribbon and bells on I knew I had to buy it. I find that this way I can access my eyeliners easily and they don't dry out as quickly as I store them upside down.

I'd love to know how you store your eyeliners so let me know in the comments below!





You Might Also Like

0 comments