Welcome to our website !

10 Ways To De-Stress

By 09:00 ,


If you're in school, sixth form, college or uni you may be revising hard for exams right now which ca be pretty stressful or if you've just had a bad day and you're stressed I have some tips for you. 

1 | Light a candle

2 | Make yourself a hot drink
3 | Or have a glass of wine (this is my personal preference!)
4 | Have a bath or shower, whichever you prefer
5 | Have some 'me' time
6 | Listen to your favourite songs
7 | Watch your favourite film
8 | Exercise
9 | Get out of the house
10 | Remember, tomorrow is a new day and a fresh start.

Today is in fact the day of my final exam of my second year of university, and in a few hours I'll have finished my second year which is pretty scary.



How do you de-stress?


You Might Also Like

0 comments