Welcome to our website !

Happiness.

By 09:00 ,

I've been wanting to write this post for a while, but I've never been sure where to start. Life isn't always simple and there's usually a few bumps along the journey. The past few years have been challenging for me, for personal reasons which I've not mentioned on my blog before and I'm not ready to yet, but maybe one day. I love the quote "If it's not okay, it's not the end".



However, despite the past few years being difficult things are now looking up, even if it's in the smallest ways. I believe happiness is subjective to the individual, however for me I'm happier now than I have been in years and it's such a great feeling.

I've finished my second year at uni and I now have 4 months until I'm back. It's so nice to be back at home with my family, friends and pets. Although I miss my uni friends, I know I'll be seeing them in less than a month and we have plans over summer.





I'm not really sure which direction this post is going, but I just wanted to say that even if things may not be great for you right now, they will improve. Things will get better, and I know that's cliche and it may take time but it will be okay. 







You Might Also Like

0 comments