Welcome to our website !

Ruby Tuesday | Max Factor Review

By 09:00 , , , ,

Until fairly recently I was 'afraid' of red lipstick if you will, I just didn't think it would suit me. However, since trying a few I have found that I can wear it and feel confident so today I'm sharing with you my current favourite red lippy. 


The packaging is sleek but is still pleasing to the eyes, and I love lipsticks that show you what shade is in the tube (I hope I'm not the only one?!) as it makes it easier when I'm looking through my collection. I was surprised at how moisturising this lipstick is as I've not previously tried lipsticks from Max Factor. 

I would describe this shade as a true red that I think would suit everyone as it's so flattering. If you've been watching OITNB this is the kind of shade I can imagine Red wearing on a daily basis. I am so impressed with the staying power of this lipstick as well. I wore it on a night out and only re-applied it a maximum of twice which is amazing for a night out! 

Before I apply the lipstick I simply apply my Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in Red Dynamite first and apply Ruby Tuesday straight from the bullet and I'm good to go.

I really do urge you to try this lipstick if you're on the hunt for the perfect true red lipstick as I am becoming obsessed with it!

What's your go to red lipstick?



You Might Also Like

0 comments