Welcome to our website !

Small Topshop Beauty Haul

By 11:00 , ,

 Molten Eyeliner - £1 // Sheer Lip Applause - £3

I popped into Topshop the other day with my friends with no intention of buying anything but then...I saw reduced makeup and I couldn't resist. I love all the bits from the Topshop beauty range I've tried previously so I was fairly certain I would also like these. 


When I first picked this up I wasn't sure if I'd wear it as the shade is a little out of my comfort zone, but as the name suggest it is a sheer lipstick so I love it. It can be worn in the day time or evening and is so moisturising which is always a bonus. 
Sadly I cannot find the link for this eyeliner online anywhere, but if you like the look of it I'm sure it's still in your local store. I picked it up since blue eyeliner is on trend this summer and since it was only £1 if I didn't like it, it won't break the bank. This liner has amazing staying power, I tried to remove it with a wipe, I then showered and eventually it came off with some Garnier Micellar Water! I am so impressed with this, and although I only wear it on my lower lash line it adds a little pop of colour. 

The swatches above show how beautiful both the sheer lipstick and the eyeliner are. I'm so glad I picked them both up and I only spent a total of £4 which I think is a bargain. 


Have you tried any of the Topshop makeup range? If so, what do you recommend?



You Might Also Like

0 comments