Welcome to our website !

52 Weeks Project | Week 30

By 19:00 ,

30/52

This week my friend from uni came down to visit me and it was all going really well until this morning. My Mum ended up taking me to A&E because I'd injured my ankle (self inflicted, I had too much wine oops) when I tried to walk him last night. So I'm now sat here with a cast on my leg and I am going to be on crutches this week, what fun! Luckily, nothing is broken but I've damaged the muscles in my ankle and it needs to be kept straight and I'm not allowed to put weight on, hence the cast. I had no idea a cast would be so heavy though, showering is going to be challenging tonight!

It's quite inconvenient as I was meant to be working full time this week but that isn't possible anymore as I can't make it up and down the stairs 50+ times a shift! However, at least I'll be able to spend time on blogging and relaxing a little, nothing wrong with sleeping in sometimes! 

Until then I was having a lovely week haha! I took my friend to Stowe and we wandered round and took some pretty pictures and we went to the pub too. So overall 99% of my week was really fab until  this morning!! 

How has your week been? What have you been up to?



You Might Also Like

0 comments