Welcome to our website !

My Favourite Jeans Ever | New Look Skinny Ripped Jeans

By 09:00 , ,

I'm going to put it out there, I used to hate wearing jeans with a passion. I'm a pear shape (way bigger on my bottom half than I am on top) and previously I've never been able to find jeans that fit me. My problem is that I'm an 8 on my top half, including my waist and then my hips are a 12-14 so therefore jeans never fit me before they would either be too big around my waist or not make it past my thigh.


I was wandering around New Look browsing for some jeans I'd seen online and I finally found them (after searching about 3 different stores). High waisted, super skinny and ripped knee - it was like a dream! 



I know there are a lot of body shots in this post, and in all honestly I'm nervous about posting them but I wanted to share with you all the best jeans I have ever found. They are so affordable as well, especially if you think Topshop jeans are around £40 and I haven't found any that I like as much as this pair. I can't fully describe how comfortable these are to wear as well, I don't want to rip them off the second I walk into my house and they don't irritate me whatsoever. 

These fit perfectly around my waist and my hips and bum AND they're comfy too - I can even lunge in them (yep, I really did do this to demonstrate to my friend that they fit well). If you are looking for a new pair of jeans, I really recommend looking in New Look for some as I will definitely be picking up some more of these!

Where do you buy your jeans from? Have you ever tried New Look jeans?


You Might Also Like

0 comments