Welcome to our website !

My Favourite Eye Look Currently | Maybelline Duo

By 09:00 ,

Maybelline Color Tattoo On and On Bronze (£4.99) // Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara (£7.99)

I love playing around with my makeup and different eye looks, but sometimes I'm in a rush and just don't have time. This is when these two products come hand in hand as they're super quick to apply but also give me a pretty eye look. As you can tell I photographed the Color Tattoo before I'd used it as it looks pretty, however I have been wearing this look a couple of weeks now and love this combination.
From the photo above you can tell that my Lash Sensational Mascara is well loved as a lot of the writing on the tube has rubbed off, but there's still plenty of use left.

I simply apply the Color Tattoo with my finger and then add a couple of coats of mascara on over the top. On and On Bronze is simply as the name suggests, a beautiful bronze shade and it really does last for hours and hours.

I'm sure almost everyone has tried the Color Tattoos but if you haven't already, I really urge you to! I was very late to the party for this one and I'm wishing I'd tried them sooner. 

What's your go-to simple eye look?





You Might Also Like

0 comments