Welcome to our website !

Blogging Mistakes I've Made

By 09:00

This is quite a light hearted post as I personally don't believe that there are *too* many rules for blogging. But I have made some mistakes and little errors in the past so I thought I'd share those with you today.


Forgetting to proof read my whole post | Okay so this one happened this past Friday. I was in a rush to make sure I published the post and I completely forgot to change the title, hence the '[UNFINSHED]' oops. (I add 'unfinished' to the title of a post that is written out but missing a picture for example).

Scheduling it for completely the wrong time | Sometimes I've ended up scheduling my posts for 2 months previous, which makes absolutely no sense so don't ask me how/why I've done that before.

Broken links | This one I'm still working on, but a good few years ago I changed my URL very slightly and so some of my really old posts have broken links. It's taken me quite a while to sort through them, but I'm slowly getting there.

Have you ever made blogging 'mistakes' like I have?


You Might Also Like

0 comments