Welcome to our website !

Soap and Glory The Ultimelt Hot Cloth Cleanser | Review

By 09:00 , , , ,


A few weeks ago Soap and Glory had 1/3 off selected skincare products so I decided to try Ultimelt Hot Cloth Cleanser as I had heard great things about it and wanted to try a hot cloth cleanser. I love S&G products anyway so I thought this would be a great place for me to start regarding hot cloth cleansers.

The cleanser itself has a slight typical S&G smell, you all know the one, but I find it quite pleasant as it's not overbearing. Since I've bought this cleanser I've really enjoyed using it as it makes my skin so smooth and therefore it gives me a better base for my makeup.
I massage it into my skin for a good few minutes (around 4-5) before using the damp muslin cloth to wipe it off. When I first used this I was shocked at how much makeup was on the cloth, it was quite gross in a way haha! 



Overall, I am really pleased with this cleanser and I'd definitely be happy to repurchase it as my skin feels a lot smoother and I've had less breakouts too which is great.
The only downside to this cleanser is that after a few uses the packaging ends up looking quite battered and squashed, but that's my only gripe with this product.

Have you tried this hot cloth cleanser?


You Might Also Like

0 comments