Welcome to our website !

The Reality About Autumn | For Me At Least

By 12:00 ,


A couple of weeks ago I wrote a post on the Things I Love About Autumn and it seemed to have gone down quite well. So today I'm writing a post which may seem a little negative (but it's not I promise) on the reality of Autumn, as it's not always quite as I imagine.

S.A.D (Seasonal Affective Disorder) | This for me is the hardest aspect of Autumn/Winter as it really can be difficult to deal with. It's not something I've talked about on my blog before, but maybe I will if other people are interested.

A House With No Heating | The joys of student living! I mean we do have the heating on for about 2 hours a day, but it's a big house and it's still freezing - cue a lot of layering of hoodies, trackies, onesies and fluffy socks.

Deadlines Before Christmas | It's a guarantee that I'll be bombarded with uni deadlines before Christmas, this year it's 5 so it can be a little stressful.

Homesickness | I tend to get more homesick in Autumn and I'm not entirely sure why. Maybe it's because I'm settling back into uni again or just because I want to be at home in a warm house! 


Don't get me wrong, despite me writing all of the points about I do still love Autumn and I'm happy it's here. I just find it a bit of a struggle at the same time as well!

Can you relate to any of the points I've mentioned above?



You Might Also Like

0 comments