Welcome to our website !

December Empties

By 09:00 ,

I've been meaning to write another empties post for a while but I just keep forgetting and throwing finished products out, but not this month! 



I love TBS Body Butters and this month I've finished off two of my favourite scents. Jolly Orange was a limited edition Christmas scent from a year or two ago I believe and Raspberry is no longer available it appears which is a shame. I would repurchase both of these, if they were still available!!

Dove Summer Glow - £5.25 // Hask Argan Oil - £1 

I had a little bit of the Dove Summer Glow left so I thought I may as well use it up and give myself a little colour! I've always been a huge fan of Dove's Summer Glow and I already have a backup in my collection.
This Argan Oil is something I picked up a little while ago and I use it on the ends of wet hair and it's made quite a difference. I have finally run out of it and although I haven't seen it in Primark recently I'm sure there are other affordable products similar to this one.

What are your empties for this month?



You Might Also Like

0 comments