Welcome to our website !

December Makeup Mixup | 001

By 09:00

Every month I try and mix up a few items in my makeup bag so I get use out of everything in my collection. I decided to start sharing with you the makeup I'll be wearing throughout the month.

MAC MSF Semi Precious Crystal Pink // ELF Blushing Rose // Maybelline The Rocket Mascara

I have had this MAC MSF (review here) for ages but I only rediscovered it recently and I'm so glad I did. I just swipe my brush in the outer colour as the middle section is a little too bronze for me to use as a highlighter.

I am an absolute sucker for blushes and Blushing Rose by ELF is perfect for A/W as it's a deep rose colour with a bit of shimmer. In the pan it looks like there's tonnes of shimmer, but once applied there's only a little bit so you don't end up looking like a glitter ball. ELF is also back up and running online for us in the UK again which is a bonus - however they've upped their prices quite a bit?! 

Finally I've switched up my mascara as my other favourite (Maybelline Lash Sensational) has dried out and I remembered I had Maybelline's The Rocket Mascara in my collection to try. I've been really loving this so far. It gives my lashes so much volume and doesn't flake half way through the day so I can see why there was so much hype about this a while ago.

Are you switching your makeup up this month? Let me know in the comments below!


You Might Also Like

0 comments