Welcome to our website !

Ways I Save Money On Beauty Products

By 09:00 ,


I'm always on the look out for a bargain and I've found a few ways to save money on beauty products and today I'm sharing those with you. I find that if you look around a little you can find such good bargains in Poundland and Primark and I'm all for that. 

Poundland 
- Deodorant 
- Shower gel
- Shampoo & Conditioner - I even found Lee Stafford shampoo and conditioner in my local shop the other day!
- Nail Varnish Remover
- Cotton Buds
- Toothpaste

Primark
- Cotton pads - (they're only 50p a pack!)
- Tweezers
- Eyelash Curlers
- False Eyelashes
- False Nails

I will add, with the beauty products I buy from Poundland, they are all brands such as Colgate, Dove, Simple and Nivea etc. This is why they're such a bargain as you could find the same products in Boots, Superdrug or Tesco but Poundland is a fraction of the price.

What beauty products do you save money on?


You Might Also Like

0 comments