Welcome to our website !

What I'm Currently Watching On Netflix

By 10:30



I think we're all partial to spending a few hours procrastinating and watching Netflix so today I'm sharing with you what I've been watching recently.

Luther 
Luther Series 4 has recently started on TV again and I've loved the few episodes I've been watching so I thought it was time I caught up on the previous series. It's so gripping and is about a police officer and the cases that follow. 

Jane the Virgin 
I've only just started watching this series in the past few days but I'm hooked so far. It's full of drama following a woman called Jane who, as the title suggests, is a virgin. But there's a lot more to it than just that.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia 
This is a light hearted series following a group of friends who are always up to no good and pranks that go terribly wrong. It's really easy to watch and I sometimes just pop it on in the background whilst I'm doing some reading for uni. 


Nurse Jackie
Netflix has recently added a few more series of Nurse Jackie which made me really happy as I'd watched all the others but then Netflix removed it?! However, it's finally back and I love it. Anyway it's about a nurse called Jackie who's addicted to prescription medication and the battles she faces whilst trying to keep her job and family whilst under the influence.

Pretty Little Liars
I'm only on series 1 but after everyone raving about it and saying how amazing it was, I knew I had to try it. It's gripping and I want to find out who 'A' is already!

Making A Murderer
I feel everyone and their Mother has watched this! I will admit I did get a little bored half way through but I persevered and I'm so glad I did. 


What are you currently watching on Netflix?




You Might Also Like

0 comments