Welcome to our website !

Primer Overload

By 09:30 , , , ,



In the past week I have accumulated 4 new primers, now although I am a sucker for primers I feel this is slightly over the top, even for me! However, 2 of them are samples and were free so you know, that makes me feel better haha! 

I couldn't pass up trying the much raved about Nivea Men's Post Shave Balm. I've heard so many people say this works as well as, if not better, than high end primers and you get 100ml for around £5 which is a bargain. I've only tried this a couple of times, but keep your eyes peeled for a review! Now I was given these Benefit primers for free by a lovely girl on the Benefit counter, as they didn't have the Porefessional primer sample alone so instead I got an extra, which was kind of her! 
Finally I picked up the Collection Primed & Ready Mattifying Pore Minimising Primer (wow that's a mouthful) as it's a new addition to Collection's range of primers and I chose it because of the added Witch Hazel. Similarly to the Post Shave Balm I've only tried this a few times so watch out for a review!

Have you tried any of these primers yourself?


You Might Also Like

0 comments