Welcome to our website !

Current Favourite Hair Products | Budget Hair Serum & Oil

By 10:30 , , , ,


Until fairly recently I didn't really bother taking care of my hair that well, I'd shampoo and condition it but that'd be about it. That all changed when I bought these two hair products. I picked them both up about a month ago and I've been loving them ever since. Before we start, my hair is quite long and goes past my boobs and so I really do need to take care of it!

I picked up the Garnier Ultimate Blends Serum because my Mum recommended it to me as she had a sample and loved it. I apply about 2 drops to the ends of my hair as soon as I get out of the shower and my hair is so much softer for doing it. You really do only need a tiny amount and it has made a huge difference to the condition of my hair. 

The Ogx Coconut Oil Mist was the second hair care product I picked up, and to be honest it was the coconut scent that drew me in. It smells divine and it's made my hair so much more shiny. With this oil it recommends that you apply it to towel dried hair, and then style as desired. I apply a few sprays of this to the mid-end lengths of my hair, and it's been working wonders. I've never tried anything from the Ogx range before but I'd really like to considering I love this product so much.

Overall, I really notice the difference if I forget to use these products for a few days. My hair feels and looks a lot healthier for using these and I'm so glad I picked them up. They're both affordable and I do recommend them highly.


Do you use any oils or serums on your hair?





You Might Also Like

0 comments