Welcome to our website !

Makeup Brush Wishlist | Affordable Edition

By 09:00 , ,

Spectrum B02 £8.99 // Morphe B27 £7.50 // Moomooi Flat Kabuki £14 // Bdellium 957S £10.50 // Zoeva 110 Face Shape £10.50 


I've been eyeing up some new makeup brushes recently, even though I only bought the Real Techniques Bold Metals Dupes (read about that haul here) but I'm still on the lookout for more affordable brushes. There's something exciting about applying makeup with new brushes, it makes me feel like a kid at Christmas! So, here are the affordable brushes I'm currently lusting over.

Have you tried any of the brushes or brands I've mentioned above?








You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really am desperate to try some Zoeva brushes!

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Race Tech Titanium | Titanium Art & Tech Tech Ideas - The
    Titanium Art & Tech ford edge titanium 2019 Ideas. head titanium tennis racket TITanium apple watch series 6 titanium is a high-quality piece of samsung titanium watch software that is embedded in a series of virtual titanium necklace mens world-design concepts. It

    ReplyDelete