Welcome to our website !

The Beauty Lover Tag

By 09:00 ,



I wasn't actually tagged to do this, but I found this tag on LPage Beauty's Blog and I thought I'd give it a go myself!

If you could have anyone in the world do your makeup who would it be?
I think if I had to choose anyone, it would be Charlotte Tilbury. Her products look amazing and after recently watching a video of her doing Nic from Pixiwoo's makeup, I want to experience it too haha!

Whats your makeup top tip?
I'm sure it's been said many times before, but always moisturise and apply a primer before applying makeup. I find these two little steps make such a huge difference to my makeup.

What Skincare Product could you not live without?
I'd have to say moisturiser for me. My skin can be fickle and also very dry so I definitely need moisturiser in my routine. Although, I also swear by Garnier's Micellar Water as I love that too.

What are you worst at when it comes to applying makeup?
Winged eyeliner, without a doubt. I practice constantly yet I'm still pretty rubbish at it. I love winged eyeliner but I just can't do it well myself, but I still try! 

What's your biggest pet peeve about makeup?
I really can't think of one to be honest. It isn't a pet peeve as such, as everyone is entitled to wear their makeup how they want of course, but I'm not a fan of the liquid eyeliner and no mascara (and full face) look. But like I said, each to their own and I'd never tell anyone how to wear their makeup. 

Whats your Guilty Pleasure Product?
Primer or highlighter. I love them both and gravitate towards these two items in makeup shops, I just can't help it. Like I said earlier I swear by primers so I do have quite a few that I've tried out over the past few years.

Whats your underdog product?
Seventeen's Stay Time Concealer. I honestly swear by this concealer and I hear barely anyone talk about it! It's only £4.49, so really affordable and it's high coverage AND there's a shade that's light enough for my super pale skin. I prefer it to Collection's Lasting Perfection Concealer and I think it's so underrated. 

Whats your favourite Makeup product of 2016?
One of them for me would be Soap and Glory's Solar Powder which I've been wearing almost everyday since I bought it back in December. As well as this, I also love L'Oreal Infallible Contour Palette. Finally I'd also have to pick Kiko's Smart lipsticks as they're really affordable and have a creamy formulation too. 


I'm going to tag anyone who wants to do this tag, and if you do leave a comment below and let me know as I'd love to read it.


You Might Also Like

0 comments