Welcome to our website !

A Few New NYX Products | Haul & Mini Reviews

By 08:30 , , , , ,

When I was on holiday a few weeks ago I popped into Boots in Poole and I finally found a NYX counter! All of the Boots stores near me, don't have one and I was so upset haha! Anyway, I'm really happy that I managed to pick up a few bits and I thought I'd share them with you today.


I've finally picked up the infamous 'Cannes' Soft Matte Lip Cream that I've been wanting for ages and I'm loving it. It's perfect for an everyday 'my lips but butter' shade and I love the formula of the Soft Matte Lip Creams. The HD Concealer has really impressed me, especially with the shade range. There's 11 shades in the range, including colour correcting concealers which I'm yet to try. The concealer I picked up is in the shade 01 Porcelain and it's actually a brilliant match for someone as pale as me (NW10-13). The Tame and Frame Brow Pomade was the first brow pomade I've tried and I'm really impressed. I think it's surpassed my favourite ELF Studio Brow Kit as my go to brow product. 

What are your favourite NYX products?






You Might Also Like

0 comments